Sunday, October 19, 2008

The Fountain...

So, while I'm waiting for schedules to work out to finish Amy's Kitchen-Kuby I started a couple other projects for Amy and also for my mom.

This is the fountain my father and I have been working on for a couple weeks. I didn't get any before and after pictures to give you an idea of the structure under the fountain, but I'll just say it involved a bit of a retaining wall, a lot of cinder blocks and some serious construction glue. The sides are still not finished (the membrane can be seen along the edges) and we're still tinkering with the flows, but it's pretty much finished. Here's a couple of pictures.






The pictures make it look pretty 2 dimensional. I'll see if I can add a video or something...

1 comment:

Mrs. Boojwa said...

I am pretty impressed! :)

I miss you guys. Come down for Dining Out... next weekend (I told you wrong... my bad... it's the 1st of November).